As a leading global publisher of trusted, innovative, and quality content—featuring thought leaders in the areas of scientific, scholarly, professional, consumer, and educational knowledge—Wiley is the place to partner when publishing.
Wiley draws its strength from the collaborative efforts of its authors and colleagues, a group made up of diverse, knowledgeable, creative people bound together by talent and integrity. Wiley is committed to providing authors with the tools they need in a supportive environment.
Resources for Wiley authors include:
RESOURCES FOR BOOK AUTHORS—Guidance and resources are available for current Wiley authors and those who are interested in publishing with Wiley.
RESOURCES FOR JOURNAL AUTHORS—Wiley supports journal authors at every step of the publishing process, helping them achieve quality, reach, and impact.
WILEY ONLINE LIBRARY— Over 4 million articles from 1,500 journals, 8,000 books, hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols, and databases are available to a global audience of 16 million scientists and scholars.
THE WILEY NETWORK— This community is designed to help professionals, researchers, and educators reach their goals. Interested in becoming a contributor to The Wiley Network? Visit our contributor's page and get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOOK ROYALTY SERVICES— Detailed royalty statements.
Your research is driving a brighter future by providing answers to the challenges of today. In this changing research landscape, we support you at every step of the publishing process, helping you achieve quality, reach, and impact.
Visit our Author Services website to:
- BROWSE more than 1,500 subscription journals and 60 fully open access journals
- USE our Author Compliance Tool to ensure you’re fully compliant with the policies of your funder or institution
- DISTINGUISH your work from others by registering for an ORCIDiD
- LEARN more about the peer-review process
- DISCOVER more about publishing open access and Wiley Open Access Accounts which may help with publication charges
- MAXIMIZE and measure the impact of your work through our author promotional toolkit
Refer to Wiley’s manuscript preparation resources, including:
- EXPERT help in English language editing, translation, manuscript formatting with Wiley Editing Services
- TIPS for increasing your article's search engine discoverability
- ADVICE on publishing through our webinar program and blog series
Once your article is accepted, register/login to Author Services, where you can: