Table of contents
Michael Cullen and Victoria Barwick, LGC, Runcorn, UK.
2. Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry.
Ed McCurdy and Don Potter, Agilent Technologies, Stockport, UK.
3 Inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry.
Steve J. Hill and Andy Fisher, Department of Environmental Science, University of Plymouth, UK.
4. Analytical glow discharges.
Norbert Jakubowski, Institute of Spectrochemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Dortmund, Germany, Annemie Bogaerts, Department of Chemistry, University of Antwerp, Belgium and Volker Hoffmann,Institute for Solid State Research, Dresden, Germany.
5. Microwave plasma atomic emission spectroscopy.
Peter C. Uden, Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA.
6. X-ray fluorescence analysis (XRF).
Bruno A.R. Vrebos, Philips Analytical, Almelo, The Netherlands.
7. Electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry.
Albert Kh. Gilmutdinov, Department of Physics, Kazan State University, Kazan, Russia.
8. Flame atomic absorption spectroscopy, including hydride generation and cold vapor techniques.
Julian F. Tyson and Emily R. Yourd, Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA.
9. Chemometrics in elemental analysis.
Michael J. Adams and Melissa J. Romeo, Department of Applied Chemistry, RMIT, Melbourne, Australia.