The business world has changed beyond all recognition in recent years. New skills, insights, tools, technologies and best practice have emerged. The Capstone Encyclopaedia of Business brings all of this progress together, distilling the facts and essential information into one single volume. It represents the most up-to-date, authoritative and accessible guide to the modern business world available, providing a gateway to the state of the art in marketing, finance, strategy, leadership, people management and beyond.
The Capstone Encyclopaedia of Business is organized alphabetically into over 1,000 entries covering the whole spectrum of business and management including:
- business terms - concepts - thinkers - practitioners
- organizations - brands - companies
Each entry provides a sharp, incisive overview of the subject and, crucially, points to how the ideas can be put into practice.
The Capstone Encyclopaedia of Business makes sense of the new world of business, embracing the best of the new and the most robust of the old.
- The first one-volume, accessibly-priced reference book for business in years.
- Kicks off this exciting new series and will anchor Capstone as the one stop shop for busy professionals.
- Key title in large promotion including web site and extract mailings.
- Internationally-recognized editorial board.
- Annual updates will occur making this a classic key title to keep on the shelves.