Editorial foreword: Cary l. Cooper and Edwin Locke.
1. Incentives: Theory and Practice: Kathryn M. Bartol and Cathy C. Durham.
2. Workplace Interventions to Prevent Stress-related Illness: Lessons from Research and Practice: Daniel C. Ganster and Larry Murphy.
3. Advances in Leadership Training and Development: Marilyn E. Gist and Dana McDonald-Mann.
4. The Pursuit of Organisational Justice: From Conceptualization to Implication to Application: Jerald Greenburg and Allan Lind.
5.Team Effectiveness in Theory and Practice: J. Richard Hackmann, Ruth Wageman, Thomas M. Ruddy and Charles R. Ray.
6. Theory and Practice of Leadership: Into the New Millennium: Ram Aditya, Robert J. House and Steven Kerr.
7. Job Satisfaction: Research and Practice: Timothy A. Judge and Allan H. Church.
8. Overlooking Theory and Research in Performance Appraisal at One's Peril: Much Done, More to Do: Gary Latham and Sooson (Daghighi) Latham.
9. Goal Setting: Theory and Practice: Terry Michell, Ken Thompson and Jane George-Falvy.
10. Research on the Employment Interview: Usefulness for Practice and Recommendations for Future Research: Sara L. Rynes, Alison E. Barber and Gale H. Varma.
11. Intelligence, Motivation, and Job Performance: John E. Hunter, Frank L. Schmidt, John M. Rauschenberger and Michele E. A. Jayne.
12. Organizational Recruitment: Enhancing the Intersection of Research and Practice: M. Susan Taylor and Christopher J. Collins.
13. Conclusion: The Challenge of Linking Theory with Practice: Cary L. Cooper and Edwin A. Locke.