Originally published by Stevenson, Inc., this practical resource provides nonprofit leaders and professionals with proven methods and techniques for increasing revenue from first-time gifters. It delivers step-by-step procedures for motivating nondonors to give and explains how to increase success through direct mail, calls, phonathons, events, online giving, and more.
Important topics covered include:
- Motivating non-donors
- Attracting first-time corporate donors
- Annual giving strategies: Restricted gifts
- Employee giving
- Social media outreach
- In-kind gifts
- Increasing return on direct mail appeals
- Online giving
- Prospect research
- Monthly and annual appeals
- Expanding your prospect database
Please note that some content featured in the original version of this title has been removed in this published version due to permissions issues.