PART I: How to Interpret ECGs.
Chapter 1: Baseline Data.
Chapter 2: Morphologic Changes in P, QRS, ST and T.
PART II: 150 Practice ECGs.
PART III: Interpretation and Comments.
The third edition of 150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review is ideal for medical students at any point in their education, and students across a wide variety of healthcare specialties.
- Provides the practical knowledge necessary to read, interpret, and understand ECGs
- Combines practice tracings with clinical cardiology
- Covers information regarding baseline data and abnormal changes
- Offers 150 common and atypical tracings for the reader to study and analyze
- Includes the clinical information, interpretation, and teaching comments for each ECG