DescriptionThe third edition of 150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review combines practice tracings with clinical cardiology, providing students with the practical knowledge necessary to read, interpret, and understand ECGs. This essential review book is organized into three sections: introductory text reviewing ECG diagnostic criteria, pathophysiology, and clinical correlation; 150 ECG tracings with a brief clinical history; and interpretation and teaching points for each of the 150 ECGs.
150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review, 3rd Edition is ideal as an introductory text for medical and nursing students at any stage of training, for residents and fellows as a refresher before board exams, and for the sophisticated student/teacher as a comprehensive teaching file.
Chapter 1: Baseline Data.
Chapter 2: Morphologic Changes in P, QRS, ST and T.
PART II: 150 Practice ECGs.
PART III: Interpretation and Comments.
- Provides the practical knowledge necessary to read, interpret, and understand ECGs
- Combines practice tracings with clinical cardiology
- Covers information regarding baseline data and abnormal changes
- Offers 150 common and atypical tracings for the reader to study and analyze
- Includes the clinical information, interpretation, and teaching comments for each ECG