Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: A Concise Companion to Feminist Theory
Feminist Literary Theory: A Reader, 3rd Edition (Paperback $52.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Notes on Contributors vii
1 Place and Space 11
2 Time 32
Krista Cowman and Louise A. Jackson
3 Class 53
4 ‘Race’ 73
Kum-Kum Bhavnani and Meg Coulson
5 Sexuality 93
6 Subjects 111
7 Language 133
8 Literature 153
9 The Visual 173
10 Feminist Philosophies 195
11 Cyberculture 215
12 Feminist Futures 236
Select Bibliography 255
Discourse & Society <!--end-->
- Introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the past 35 years.
- Guides students along the cutting edge of current feminist theory.
- Suitable for students and scholars of all fields touched by feminist thought.
- Covers an exceptionally broad range of disciplines, discourses and feminist positions.
- Organised around concepts rather than schools of feminism.