DescriptionDesigned for the advanced accounting course, Advanced Accounting, 6th Edition Binder Ready Version by Debra Jeter and Paul Chaney delivers a balanced and detailed approach to the conceptual and technical aspects of financial accounting and reporting. Advanced Accounting includes comprehensive coverage of all three methods of consolidated financial reporting (cost, partial equity, complete equity). In the 6th edition, U.S. Standards and international principles are compared and contrasted, drawing the readers attention to the remaining differences. This is an unbound binder-ready version.
- Now Featuring WileyPLUS! WileyPLUS is a research-based online environment for effective teaching and learning. WileyPLUS is packed with interactive study tools and resources–including the complete online textbook–to give your students more value for their money. www.wileyplus.com
- Extended Certain topics, such as contingent consideration and bargain purchases, are expanded to incorporate more realistic real-world issues.
- Comparative Principles U.S. Standards and International Principles are compared and contrasted, drawing the readers’ attention to important changes, both present and expected future ones.
- Thorough Update All chapters have been updated where appropriate to reflect the most recent pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board and the Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
- New Exercises Expanded number and variety of exercises at the end of each chapter, including FASB’s Codification exercises.
- Comprehensive Coverage of all three methods of consolidated financial reporting (cost, partial equity, complete equity).
- Practical Applications through Financial Statement Analysis exercises that relate to real companies in virtually every chapter.
- Related Concepts are referenced throughout to tie in FASB’s conceptual framework as it relates to Advanced Accounting.
- Learning Objectives are strategically placed throughout the chapter, and relevant learning objective numbers are provided with the end-of-chapter materials.