This book covers the recent advances in battery materials and their novel applications at the cross-section of advanced materials both current and next-generation, that are shaping the future of energy storage.
Well-known researchers deliberate subjects including:
• Design and development of lithium ion batteries: Technology innovation and challenges for electric
• Transition metal oxide based electrocatalyst for metal-air battery;
• Comprehensively account of lithium-sulfur batteries;
• Production of graphene and graphene composites from biomass starting material, formation mechanism
and end application;
• Three-dimensionally porous Li-ion and Li-S secondary battery cathodes;
• Rational structure design and performance optimization of transition metal oxide-based lithium ion
• Carbon-based anode materials for sodium-ion batteries;
• Lithium titanate-based lithium-ion batteries;
• Doped graphene for electrochemical energy storage systems;
• Promising nanoscale materials as high-performance anodes in sodium-ion batteries;
• Copper-metal-sulfides for advanced batteries.