Vol 1(11 Issues in 2017 )
Online ISSN: 2366-7478
Digital version available through Wiley Online Library
Advanced Biosystems extends the Advanced brand into the life sciences by publishing the best research into technologies that enhance and harness biological systems, including systems and synthetic biology, advanced therapeutics, and biohybrids and neurotechnology.
- Applied systems biology, including microbiomics, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, bioinformatics
- Synthetic biology, including artificial organisms, molecular machines, viral engineering, DNA synthesis
- Bionanotechnology, including bioinspired/biomimetic systems, biophysics, bioelectronics, nano- and microfluidics
- Applied biotechnology and bioengineering, including DNA and protein engineering, metabolic engineering, industrial microorganisms, biocatalysis and biofuels
- Cell and molecular biology, including genetically modified organisms, genetics, biochemistry, cellular engineering, cellular programming
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, including stem cells, artificial organs, neuroengineering
- Medical applications, including pharmaceuticals, vaccines, gene therapy, biomarkers, personalized medicine, drug delivery, immunology, diagnostics
ISSN: 2366-7478 (online).
Volume 1. 12 Issues in 2017.