Advanced Theory and Simulations is an interdisciplinary, international, English-language journal that publishes high-quality scientific results focusing on the development and application of theoretical methods, modeling and simulation approaches in all natural science and medicine areas, including:
- materials, chemistry, condensed matter physics
- engineering, energy
- life science, biology, medicine
- atmospheric/environmental science, climate science
- planetary science, astronomy, cosmology
- method development, numerical methods, statistics
ISSN: 2513-0390 (online).
Volume 1. 12 Issues in 2018.