PART I: ADAPTIVE MODULATION AND CODING.
2. Adaptive coding.
3. Adaptive and Reconfigurable Modulation.
4. Space–Time Coding.
PART II: MULTIPLE ACCESS.
5. Code Division Multiple Access—CDMA.
6. Time Division Multiple Access.
7. Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing and MC CDMA.
8. Ultra Wide Band Radio.
PART III: TRANSCEIVER INTEGRATION.
9. Antenna Array Signal Processing.
10. Adaptive/Recofigurable Software Radio.
11. Examples of Software Radio Architectures.
PART IV: WIRELESS COMMUNICATION NETWORKS.
12. Networks Overlay in 4G.
13. User Location in 4G Networks.
14. Channel Modeling and Measurements for 4G.
15. Adaptive 4G Networks.
"…this book is extremely useful…and can be highly recommended both as a reference and as an advanced teaching volume." (Computing Reviews.com, February 2, 2006)
"A brave and comprehensive book… a reference resource for the researcher, both in academia and industry." (The IEE Communications Engineer, April/ May 2005)