The development of the Agile Movement, whatever the area of application or discipline, comes from the famous “faster, cheaper, better" maxim. As such, the agile manufacturing paradigm rests on four principles: response to change and uncertainty, supplying highly customized products, synthesis of diverse technologies, and intra-enterprise and inter-enterprise integration.
For the reader interested in agile project management applications, response to changes, and transformations and its impact on managing projects, this book is a must-read. Various insights are covered, including:
- how to master complexity and changes in projects, economy, and society;
- how interaction between the project management team and project owners can influence risk management;
- how to move beyond the traditional mechanistic project management approach;
- how to include agile principles into an improved Logical Framework Analysis structure;
- what the impact is of agile principles on project management organizations
- what kind of innovative project management practice supports agile principles;
- and much more.