Agricultural Medicine: Occupational and Environmental Health for the Health Professions
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Agricultural Medicine: Occupational and Environmental Health for the Health Professions
Critical Issues In Rural Health (Hardcover $126.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
About the Authors.
1. Introduction and Overview.
2. Special Risk Populations in Agricultural communities.
3. Agricultural Respiratory Diseases.
4. Agricultural Skin Diseases.
5. Cancer in Agricultural Populations.
6. Health Effects of Agricultural Pesticides.
7. General Environmental Hazards in Agriculture.
8. Musculoskeletal Diseases in Agriculture.
9. Physical Factors Affecting Health in Agriculture.
10. Psychosocial Conditions in Agriculture.
11. Acute Agricultural Injuries.
12. Veterinary Biological and Therapeutic Occupational Hazards.
13. Zoonotic Diseases: An Overview.
14. Prevention of Illness and Injury in Agricultural Populations.
- Comprehensive reference on agricultural medicine issues
- Written by an experienced multi-disciplinary team of authors
- Coverage includes key diseases, infectious and toxic agents, and potential injuries faced in the practice of agriculture