Do you have what it takes to be the next Frank Lowy or Donald Trump?
In An Intelligent Guide to Australian Property Development, architect and successful international property developer Ron Forlee shares his many secrets to success in this high-risk, high-reward industry. With this practical 'how to' guide, you too may be able to capitalise on the next property boom, or even the next burst of the property bubble.
The book is the perfect introduction to the industry for novice developers (although there's plenty of information for seasoned practitioners, too), or those considering investing in property development. It covers the whole gamut of residential and commercial development, including:
- the attributes of successful developers
- how to reduce the risks in the development industry
- choosing a team of appropriate development consultants
- conducting a feasibility study, and calculating your profit
- selecting finance and managing your way to success
Property development is a risky business, but if it is planned and managed correctly, the rewards for developers and investors alike can be immense. This is the guide to help you succeed!