Run time: 92 min. Thinking of testing the waters in options, but haven't yet taken the plunge? Eliminate your fears andjump in with the CBOE's top options trainer, James Bittman, as he introduces first-timers and fledgling traders to the exciting options arena. Bittman explains in concise, step-by-step terms exactly how options work, providing clear explanations and examples of the most common-and valuable-option strategies.
This thorough presentation covers all the options basics you need to get started on a successful trading path. You'll discover how to develop a solid options trading plan-and tailor it to your own goals and risk limitations. Traders and longer-term investors alike will find an excellent overview of what it takes to start trading options profitably, including ...
- 3 key steps to any successful options investment
- A 2-step plan for using options to buy stock
- Learning to "think" like an options investor
- Using options to "invest" - rather than for pure speculation
- Understanding "delta" and its affect on option pricing
- Planning ahead: Preparing an exit strategy for every trade
- The primary principles of time decay
- The importance of taking a loss when your strategy goes bad
Bittman also reveals the critical "two D's" to options trading success-discipline and decision making. With Bittman's basic strategies, this comprehensive video-and its complete online support materials-your entry into the options market will be far more focused, effective and, ultimately, triumphant.