Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Anaesthetic and Sedative Techniques for Aquatic Animals, 3rd Edition
Fish Welfare (Hardcover $284.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
2. Defining stress in aquatic animals.
3. Pain in aquatic animals.
4. The nature of anaesthesia, sedation and analgesia.
5. The features of anaesthetic agents and their legal use.
6. Anaesthesia and Legislation.
7. Factors affecting the response of aquatic ectotherms to anaesthesia.
8. Anaesthesia of fish. I. Inhalation anaesthesia.
9. Anaesthesia of fish. II. Inhalation anaesthesia using gases.
10. Anaesthesia of fish. III. Parenteral and oral anaesthesia.
11. Anaesthesia of fish. IV. Non chemical methods.
12. Anaesthesia of Aquatic Invertebrates.
13. Anaesthesia of Amphibians and Reptiles.
14. Transportation and anaesthesia.
15. Concluding remarks
- Comprehensively updated to reflect new emphasis on fish pain and welfare
- International perspective including detailed coverage of developments in legislation
- Detailed data on chemical nomenclature and structure of all featured anaesthetic drugs