Analgesia and Anesthesia for the Ill or Injured Dog and Cat provides a comprehensive guide to anesthesia and pain management protocols, specifically tailored to ill or critically injured dogs and cats.
- Provides fast access to anesthesia and pain management protocols specifically tailored to ill or critically injured dogs and cats
- Takes a case-based structure to make it easy to find and apply relevant information
- Presents step-by-step clinical procedures and techniques
- Supplies concise, relevant background information for all drugs recommended in the protocols, highlighting recommendations and cautions for specific patient conditions
- Includes detailed information for geriatric, pregnant, nursing, and pediatric patients and those with cardiac, liver or kidney pathology