2. Organic impurities in drug products: origin, control and measurement.
3. Stereochemical impurities.
4. Low level measurement of potent toxins.
5. A systematic approach to impurity identification.
6. The use chromatography and on-line structural elucidation using spectroscopy .
7. Preparative isolation of impurities.
8. Impact of continuous processing.
Trevor Laird<!--end-->"This book can be recommended to not only analytical chemists but also scientists working in the field of pharmaceutical analysis."
Annals of Bioanalytical Chemistry
- A state-of-the-art review of a crucial aspect of drug development, approval and quality control
- Chapter authors are drawn from major industrial and academic laboratories
- Provides a point of entry to the detailed literature