1. Microarrays in Gene Expression Studies.
2. Cleaning and Normalization.
3. Some Cluster Analysis Methods.
4. Clustering of Tissue Samples.
5. Screening and Clustering of Genes.
6. Discriminant Analysis.
7. Supervised Classification of Tissue Samples.
8. Linking Microarray Data with Survival Analysis.
“….would serve as a very good resource for a graduate topics seminar in advanced applied statistics.” (Short Book Reviews, Vol.25, No.1, April 2005)
"For the intended audience of biostatisticians and biologists…this book will be an asset." (E-STREAMS, February 2005)
"I liked this book…expands on both the tools and applications of microarray data analysis…" (Technometrics, February 2005)