Anger Treatment for People with Developmental Disabilities: A Theory, Evidence and Manual Based Approach
1. Anger and Aggression: Conceptual Background and Historical Perspective.
2. Anger and its Dysregulation: A Guiding Framework.
3. Anger Treatment Effectiveness.
4. Emotional Problems, Aggression and Psychotherapy for People with Developmental Disabilities.
5. Anger Treatment for People with Developmental Disabilities.
6. Issues in Anger Assessment and Treatment Evaluation.
7. Development, Delivery and Maintenance of a Cognitive-Behavioural Anger Treatment Protocol for People with Developmental Disabilities.
8. Anger Treatment Protocol—Preparatory Phase.
9. Anger Treatment Protocol—Treatment Phase.
10. Therapist Training, Supervision and Process Considerations (Bruce T. Gillmer).
11. Anger Treatment for Women with Developmental Disabilities (Alison Robertson).
" ... there are a great many stimulating ideas in the book for psychologists who work with non-disabled clients with anger problems ..." (Clinical Psychology Forum, March 2006)
"...comprehensive, fascinating and extremely helpful" (The British Journal of Forensic Practice, March 2006)
"The book is a valuable ready-made resource for practitioners working with people anger problems generally, as well as clinicians working with people with developmental disabilities and is highly recommended." (Forensic Update, May 2006)