1. Abscisic acid synthesis, metabolism and signal transduction (Annie Marion-Poll and Jeffrey Leung).
2. Auxin metabolism and signaling (Jerry D. Cohen and William M. Gray).
3. Integration of brassinosteroid biosyntheis and signaling (Miklos Szekeres and Gerard J. Bishop).
4. Cytokinin metabolism and signal transduction (Alexander Heyl, Tomas Werner and Thomas Schmulling).
5. Ethylene biosynthesis and signaling: a puzzle yet to be completed (Filip Vandenbussche, Wim H. Vriezen and Dominique Van Der Straeten).
6. Gibberellin metabolism and signal transduction (Stephen G. Thomas and Peter Hedden).
7. Oxylipins: biosynthesis, signal transduction and action (Claus Wasternack).
8. Salicylic acid (Christophe Garcion and Jean-Pierre Metraux).
9. Hormone distribution and transport (John J. Ross, Gregory M. Symons, Lindy Abas, James B. Reid and Christian Lusching).
10. Reproductive development (Miguel A. Blazquez and Jose Leon).
11. Seed development and germination (Shinjiro Yamaguchi and Eiji Nambara).
Beronda L. Montgomery in Plant Science Bulletin, Volume 53, Issue 2, July-August 2007.
Chapters on specific developmental processes include integration of signalling pathways
Particular attention is paid to the regulation of hormone signaling by environmental and developmental cues