2. The plant cyclins.
3. CDK inhibitors.
4. The UPS: an engine that drives the cell cycle.
5. CDK phosphorylation.
6. E2F-DP transcription factors.
7. Function of the retinoblastoma-related protein in plants.
8. Auxin fuels the cell cycle engine during lateral root initiation.
9. Cell cycle control during leaf development.
10. Physiological relevance and molecular control of the endocycle in plants.
11. Insights into the endocycle from trichome development.
12. Cell cycle control and fruit development.
13. Cell cycle and endosperm development.
14. Hormonal regulation of cell cycle progression and its role in development.
15. Cell cycle and environmental stresses
“Welcome and timely ... .Much of the information was relatively new to me; an enjoyable read … .Full of excellent information, carefully and thoughtfully presented.”
Annals of Botany
- Part of the Annual Plant Review Series
- Edited by world-renowned expert
- Covers all aspects of the cell cycle: a vital component of a plant's existence
- Contributors include many world experts