1. Systems Biology: Principles and Applications in Plant Research (G.M. Coruzzi, A. Burga, M.S. Katari, and R.A. Gutierrez).
2. An Overview of Systems Biology (R. Albert and S.M. Assmann).
3. Prokaryotic Systems Biology (T. Kacmarczyk, P. Waltman, and R. Bonneau).
4. Animal Systems Biology: Toward a Systems View of Development in C. elegans (A. Fernandez, F. Piano, and K.C. Gunsalus).
Part II. Plant Systems Biology: Enumerating and Integrating the System Components.
5. Software Tools for Systems Biology: Visualizing the Outcomes of N experiments on M Entities (C. Poultney and D. Shasha).
6. The Plant Genome: Decoding the Transcriptional Hardwiring (E. Grotewold and N. Springer).
7. The RNA World: Identifying miRNA, Target RNA Pairs as Possible Missing Links in Multi-network Models (P.J. Green and B.C. Meyers).
8. Proteomics: Setting the Stage for Systems Biology (S.C. Peck).
9. Metabolomics: Integrating the Metabolome and the Proteome for Systems Biology (W. Weckwerth).
10. From the Ionome to the Genome: Identifying the Gene Networks That Control the Mineral Content of Plants (M.L. Guerinot, I. Baxter, and D.E. Salt).
11. Development and Systems Biology: Riding the Genomics Wave Towards a Systems Understanding of Root Development (S.M. Brady and P.N. Benfey).
12. Perspectives on Ecological and Evolutionary Systems Biology (C.L. Richards, Y. Hanzawa, M.S. Katari, I.M. Ehrenreich, K.E. Engelmann, and M.D. Purugganan).
- part of the prestigious Annual Plant Reviews series
- an international team of authors, each experts in their field
- a valuable resource for all researchers and professionals in molecular, cell and developmental biology and genetics