About the Author.
1. Overview and Background.
2. Basic Concepts and Distributions for Product Life.
3. Probability Plotting of Complete and Singly Censored Data.
4. Graphical Analysis of Multiply Censored Data.
5. Series Systems and Competing Risks.
6. Analysis of Complete Data.
7. Linear Methods for Singly Censored Data.
8. Maximum Likelihood Analysis of Multiply Censored Data.
9. Analyses of Inspection Data (Qualtal-Response and Interval Data).
10. Comparisons (Hypothesis Tests) For Complete Data.
11. Comparisons with Linear Estimators (Singly Censored and Complete Data).
12. Maximum Likelihood Comparisons (Multiply Censored and Other Data).
13. Survey of Other Topics.
Appendix A. Tables..
"...an excellent addition to a six-sigma program...as well as a useful resource for the reliability engineer or student in statistics. The book is also applicable to many other fields..." (IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, July/August 2005)
“…extremely useful for courses on life data analysis, statistical quality control and product marketing.” (Zentralblatt Math, Vol.1054, No.05, 2005)