Part I: Mental and Physical Health.
1. Dealing with Adversity: Self-Regulation, Coping, Adaptation, and Health. (Lisa G. Aspinwall).
2. Attachment Style and Affect Regulation: Implications for Coping with Stress and Mental Health. (Mario Mikulincer and Victor Florian).
3. Marital Therapy and Social Psychology: Will We Choose Explicit Partnership or Cryptomnesia? (Steven R.H. Beach and Frank D. Fincham).
4. Therapeutic Groups. (Donelson R. Forsyth).
Part II: Law and Politics.
5. Psychology and Law. (Günther Köhnken, Maria Fiedler, and Charlotte Mohlenbeck).
6. Procedural Mechanisms and Jury Behavior. (R. Scott Tindale, Janice Nadler, Andrea Krebel and James H. Davis).
7. The Psychological Determinants of Political Judgment. (Victor C. Ottati).
8. When and How School Desegregation Improves Intergroup Relations. (Janet W. Schofield and Rebecca Eurich-Fulcer).
9. Addressing and Redressing Discrimination: Affirmative Action in Social Psychological Perspective. (Faye J. Crosby, Bernardo M. Ferdman and Blanche R. Wingate).
10. Intergroup Relations and National and International Relations. (Thomas F. Pettigrew).
Part III: Business and Organizational Behavior.
11. Consumer Behavior. (Sharon Schavitt and Michaela Wänke).
12. The Death and Rebirth of the Social Psychology of Negotiation. (Max H. Bazerman, Jared R. Curhan, and Don A. Moore).
13. Communication Technologies, the Internet, and Group Research. (Andrea B. Hollingshead).
14. Group Processes in Organizational Contexts. (Joseph E. McGrath and Linda Argote).