Preface to the Fifth Edition.
2. Arbitration Agreements.
3. Appointment of the Arbitrator.
4. Jurisdiction of the Arbitrator.
5. The Preliminaries.
7. The Hearing.
8. The Award.
10. Powers of the Court in Relation to the Award.
11. Dispute Avoidance and Management.
A. Specimen Documents.
B. The Arbitration Act 1996.
C. The Arbitration Act 1950: Part II.
D. The Scheme for Construction Contracts (England and Wales) Regulations 1998.
E. The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.
F. The Unfair Arbitration Agreements (Specified Amount) Order 1999.
G. Interest Tables.
Table of Cases.
CIArb Journal, November 2001
* features an extensive number of specimen arbitration documents
* Douglas Stephenson is a practising arbitrator and past chairman of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators