DescriptionThe architect's interest in continuing education has increased as a result of the national trend of state initiatives requiring continuing education for architect registration.
Architect's Essentials of Professional Development assists registered architects and architecture firms in designing their own professional development programme in the context of professional practice.
- Information on this subject is in high demand
- Covers strategic planning, programme design and assessment while taking into consideration the culture of different design firms
- Assessment worksheets and questionnaires allow readers to personalise their books while discovering and implementing their own professional development goals and strategies
- Practical, applied, concise, affordable and user-friendly
1. Competitive Edge.
4. Program Planing and Design.
6. Coaching and Lessons Learned.
10. Learning from Learning.
Appendix: Suggested Learning Objectives for Architect's Essentials of Professional Development.