Section 1: Building Elements.
Chapter 1: Element A: Substructure.
Chapter 2: Element B: Shell.
Chapter 3: Element C: Interiors.
Chapter 4: Element D: Services.
Chapter 5: Element E: Equipment and Furnishings.
Chapter 6: Element F: Special Construction and Demolition.
Chapter 7: Element G: Building Sitework.
Section 2: Materials.
Chapter 8: Concrete.
Chapter 9: Masonry.
Chapter 10: Metals.
Chapter 11: Wood.
Section 3: Issues of Contemporary Practice.
Chapter 12: Sustainable Design.
Chapter 13: Inclusive Design.
Chapter 14: Computing Technologies.
Chapter 15: Architectural Research.
- As with Architectural Graphic Standards, Eleventh Edition, the Student Edition is reorganized to follow CSI Uniformat, a classification system that closely follows an architect's workflow
- Completely updated content with over 3000 standard architectural details
- Includes an ancillary website featuring sample curriculums, student exercises, classroom projects, powerpoint slides, and more
"Beautifully designed and resplendent with thousands of clear architectural illustrations, this title is an indispensable resource for all architecture Students, new architects, and libraries supporting architecture programs. Highly recommended." (Choice, December 2008, Vol. 46 No. 04)
- Takes advantage of the redesign and reorganization of Architectural Graphic Standards, 11th Edition, to provide content that is not only up-to-date but relevant to today's student
- Covers building standards and practices, materials and systems, and details and specifications for every basic type of project
- Covers topics relevant to many courses in an architecture curriculum, allowing students to use this book throughout their architecture education and into the beginning stages of professional practice