Arts Marketing Insights: The Dynamics of Building and Retaining Performing Arts Audiences
1. The State of Performing Arts Attendance and the State of Marketing.
2. Exploring Characteristics of Current and Potential Performing Arts Audiences.
3. Understanding the Consumer Mind-Set.
4. Planning Strategy and Applying the Strategic Marketing Process.
5. Using Strategic Marketing to Define, Deliver, and Communicate Value.
6. Delivering Value Through Pricing Strategies.
7. Conducting and Using Marketing Research.
8. Leveraging the Internet and E-Mail Marketing.
9. Identifying and Capitalizing on Brand Identity.
10. Building Loyalty: Subscriptions and Beyond.
11. Valuing the Single Ticket Buyer.
12. Focusing on the Customer Experience and Delivering Great Customer Service.