DescriptionThis Autodesk Official Training Guide teaches Revit to new users
The perfect introduction to Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s building information modeling (BIM) software, this unique and highly effective guide uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial to build your skills. You?ll first get to know the Revit interface and basic conventions, then quickly move right into designing, documenting, and modeling a four-story office building. Place walls, windows, and doors; add floors ceilings, railings, and stairs; create construction documentation?and that?s just for starters! You?ll be amazed by how rapidly you can progress.
- Teaches you how to use Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software
- Uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial that progresses through the book, teaching you how to design, document, and present a four-story building
- Covers structural grids, beams, and foundations; adding text and dimensions; building floors layer by layer; joining exterior and interior walls; creating roofs and ceilings; and much more
- Introduces embedded families and formulas, crucial site considerations, and importing and exporting to various formats
- Includes a Web site with before-and-after tutorial files so readers can compare their work
Best of all, this guide is self-paced. Follow the tutorial sequentially?or jump into just the chapters you want by downloading the project files from the companion Web site.
Chapter 1 The Revit World.
Chapter 2 Creating a Model.
Chapter 3 Creating Views.
Chapter 4 Working with the Revit Tools.
Chapter 5 Dimensioning and Annotating.
Chapter 6 Floors.
Chapter 7 Roofs.
Chapter 8 Structural Items.
Chapter 9 Ceilings and Interiors.
Chapter 10 Stairs, Ramps, and Railings.
Chapter 11 Schedules and Tags.
Chapter 12 Detailing.
Chapter 13 Creating Specif ic Views and Match Lines.
Chapter 14 Creating Sheets and Printing.
Chapter 15 Creating Rooms and Area Plans.
Chapter 16 Advanced Wall Topics.
Chapter 17 Creating Families.
Chapter 18 Site and Topography.
Chapter 19 Rendering and Presentation.
Chapter 20 Importing and Coordinating Revit Models.
Chapter 21 Phasing and Design Options.
Chapter 22 Project Collaboration.
|Chapter 01 Datasets||Download|
|Chapter 02 Datasets Imperial||Download|
|Chapter 02 DataSets Metric||Download|
|Chapter 03 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 04 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 05 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 06 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 07 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 08 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 09 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 10 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 11 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 12 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 13 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 14 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 15 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 16 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 17 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 18 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 19 Datasets||Download|
|Chapter 20 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 21 DataSets||Download|
|Chapter 22 DataSets||Download|