A comprehensive design offering the state-of-the-art advancement in the integration between cooperative networking and autonomic computing
Autonomic Intelligence Evolved Cooperative Networking offers a comprehensive advancement of the state-of-the art technological developments in the fields of cooperative networking and autonomic computing. Based on his track record in industrial standardisation, as well as academic and applied research, the author presents a fully-fledged Autonomic Cooperative Networking Architectural Model that encompasses the relevant workings of both the layers of the Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model and the levels of the Generic Autonomic Network Architecture. Revolving around the elevated notion of autonomic cooperative intelligence, this timely text:
- Offers a guide on the current advancements in the integration between cooperative networking and autonomic computing
- Contains extensive information on the relevant vertical technological pillars and horizontal architectural extensions
- Brings the hands-on experience of the author’s not only in industrial standardisation, but also in academic and applied research
- Includes an elaborative list of acronyms and numerous colourful figures for explanatory and illustrative needs
- Is written in a highly structured manner to lay the groundwork for and stimulate possible further conceptual advancement
Written for applied and academic researchers, standardisation experts, wireless system engineers, network designers, graduate students, as well as professors, this comprehensive resource provides the most up-to-date account of the latest developments in autonomic intelligence evolved cooperative networking.