DescriptionOffering practical advice and tested techniques, this book serves as the first and only building information modeling (BIM) integration guide for the construction industry. You’ll explore crucial construction tasks such as estimating, staging, sustainability testing, multiple model trade coordination, and digital detail resolution. In addition, the book also looks at facility management models and offers a clear picture of how the featured tools, techniques, and workflows can benefit each discipline.
1. BIM and Construction Management.
2. BIM and Pre-Construction.
3. BIM and Construction.
4. BIM and Budget Management.
5. BIM and Construction Administration.
6. BIM and Sustainability.
7. BIM and Facility Management.
8. The Future of BIM.