1. Quantitative Analysis for the BMAT and the UKCAT.
2. Critical Analysis for the BMAT and the UKCAT.
3. Scientific Knowledge and Application for the BMAT.
4. The Writing Task for the BMAT.
5. Abstract Reasoning for the UKCAT.
6. Decision Analysis for the UKCAT.
7. BMAT Practice Papers.
8. UKCAT Practice Papers.
|Chapter 9||318||Errata - Page 318, Chapter 9|
Download PDF: Errata - Page 318, Chapter 9
- Contains over one thousand practice questions - worked examples, quick tests, 2 full BMAT-style sample test papers, and 2 full UKCAT-style sample test papers.
- An insiders' guide, written by recent Cambridge graduates who have also taught students sitting the BMAT examination
- Simple, informal teaching style highlights key areas to practise, with minimal jargon
- ‘Question oriented’ approach: instructions highlighted by example questions and worked answers
- Interactive style with exercises throughout