Introduction: Reinventing Ministry with Older Adults.
Part One: Ready for More: The New Old.
1. A Wake-Up Call for the Church: A Reality We Can't Ignore.
2. Not What You Thought: New Ways to Think About Aging.
Part Two: The Boomer-and-Beyond World.
3. Aging Well.
4. Relationships and Responsibilities.
5. Retirement: What It Is and What It Is Becoming.
Part Three: Harnessing the Potential: Implications for the Church.
6. Letting Go of the “One Size Fits All” Mentality.
7. Serving: The Linchpin of a Successful Ministry.
8. Matters of Faith: Spiritual Growth for the Boomer.
9. Melding the Generations.
Conclusion: An Uncharted Opportunity.
About the Author.