Best Practices in Leadership Development and Organization Change: How the Best Companies Ensure Meaningful Change and Sustainable Leadership
DescriptionIn this important book, successful organizations—including well-known companies such as Agilent Technologies, Corning, GE Capital, Hewlett Packard, Honeywell Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, MIT, Motorola, and Praxair—share their most effective approaches, tools, and specific methods for leadership development and organizational change. These exemplary organizations serve as models for leadership development and organizational change because they
- Commit to organizational objectives and culture
- Transform behaviors, cultures, and perceptions
- Implement competency or organization effectiveness models
- Exhibit strong top management leadership support and passion
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Best Practices in Leadership Development and Organization Change: How the Best Companies Ensure Meaningful Change and Sustainable Leadership
Career Imprints: Creating Leaders Across An Industry (Paperback $36.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
About This Book.
How to Use This Book.
Introduction (Louis Carter, David Ulrich, Marshall Goldsmith).
1. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
3. Delnor Hospital.
4. Emmis Communications.
5. First Consulting Group.
6. GE Capital.
8. Honeywell Aerospace.
10. Lockheed Martin.
12. McDonald’s Corporation.
16. St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network.
18. Windber Medical Center.
19. Conclusion: Practitioner Trends and Findings.
About the Best Practices Institute.
About the Editors.