List of Illustrations.
Foreword (David Holcombe).
Introduction: Getting the Most from This Book.
Part One: Beyond E-Training.
1. Myths and Warning Signs.
2. Learning, E-Learning, and the Smart Enterprise.
Part Two: Beyond the Classroom.
3. Building a Learning and Performance Architecture.
4. Knowledge Management in Action.
5. Learning Through Online Collaboration.
6. Learning and Performance in the Context of Work.
7. True Telecom’s Story.
Part Three: Beyond Learning.
8. Making the Change Happen, and Making It Stick.
9. Championing Learning.
10. From E-Learning to Learning to Performance.
Afterword: E-Learning: Advancing Toward What Will Be (John Larson).
Appendix A: Nine E-Learning Warning Signs.
Appendix B: Knowledge Management Features, Functionalities, and Challenges.
Appendix C: Collaboration Technologies.
Appendix D: Primary Knowledge Management Development Activities.
Appendix E: Sample Change Management and Communications Plan.
Appendix F: E-Learning Readiness Assessment: Executive Team Alignment.
Appendix G: Additional Resources.
About the Author.