1. Biological Applications of Multifunctional Magnetic Nanowires.
2. Nucleic Acid Delivery and Localizing Delivery with Magnetic Nanoparticles.
3. Magnetic Nanoparticles in Cancer Diagnosis and Hyperthermic Treatment.
4. Brownian Motion In Biological Sensing.
5. Dendrimers And Hyperbranched Polymers For Drug Delivery.
6. Nanogels: Chemistry to Drug Delivery.
7. Targeted Gold Nanoparticles for Imaging and Therapy.
8. Building Blocks of Nucleic Acid Nanostructures: Unfolding Thermodynamics of Intramolecular DNA Complexes.
About the Editors.
"[A] well-produced book, easy to find your way around … .Each chapter is accompanied by a detailed list of references that includes both popular science journals and the more specialised research literature." (Chemistry and Industry, November 2008)
- Provides a comprehensive survey of nanotechnology including advances in nanotechnology-based drug delivery systems and approaches
- Discusses biomedical nanotechnology in areas such as: drug delivery, vaccines, tissue engineering, toxicity assessments, and gene delivery
- Includes a section analyzing the economic impact of nanotechnology
- Raises the profile of drug delivery in the field of nanotechnology
- Contributes toward an understanding of various cellular processes at a molecular level