Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior
Behavior of Exotic Pets (Paperback $95.99)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Acral Lick dermatitis: canine.
2. Aggression/Canine: Classification and overview.
3. Aggression/Canine: fear/defensive.
4. Aggression/Canine: food.
5. Aggression/Canine: human directed/familiar people.
6. Aggression/Canine: human directed/unfamiliar people.
7. Aggression/Canine: idiopathic.
8. Aggression/Canine: interdog/familiar dogs.
9. Aggression/Canine: interdog/unfamiliar dogs.
10. Aggression/Canine: possessive.
11. Aggression/Canine: redirected.
12. Aggression/Canine: territorial.
13. Aggression/Canine: veterinary office.
14. Aggression/Feline: classification and overview.
15. Aggression/Feline: fear/defensive.
16. Aggression/Feline: intercat.
17. Aggression/Feline: petting induced.
18. Aggression/Feline: play related.
19. Aggression/Feline: redirected.
20. Aggression/Feline: status related.
21. Aggression/Feline: territorial.
22. Aggression/Feline: veterinary office.
23. Aggression: Medical Differentials.
24. Anxiety disorders: general overview canine and feline.
25. Attention seeking behavior: canine and feline.
26. Begging: canine and feline.
27. Chewing: canine and feline.
28. Cognitive Dysfunction: canine and feline.
29. Compulsive disorder: canine and feline overview.
31. Destructive Play and exploration: feline.
32. Digging: canine.
33. Fear of people: canine and feline.
34. Fear of places and things: canine and feline.
35. Fear of the outdoors: canine.
36. Firework phobia.
37. Flank sucking.
38. Fly snapping.
39. Generalized anxiety.
40. Housesoiling: canine.
41. Housesoiling: feline.
42. Hyperactivity: canine and feline.
43. Jumping on people: canine.
44. Jumping on counters: feline.
46. Marking: canine.
47. Mourning behavior: canine and feline.
48. Mouthing/play biting and aggressive play.
49. Nocturnal behavior: canine and feline.
50. Noise phobia: canine and feline.
51. Pica: canine and feline.
52. Predatory behavior: canine and feline.
53. Psychogenic alopeica/Overgrooming: feline.
54. Roaming: canine and feline.
55. Scratching behavior: feline.
56. Separation anxiety: canine and feline.
57. Shadow and light chasing: canine.
58. Stealing household objects: canine and feline.
59. Tail chasing and spinning: canine and feline.
60. Thunderstorm phobia.
61. Travel related problems.
62. Urine Marking: Feline.
63. Vocalization: canine and feline.
64. Wool sucking and fabric eating: feline.
Appendix A Pharmacology.
Appendix B Learning and Behavior modification.
Appendix C Additional resources for Veterinarians.
Appendix D Handouts
"An extremely detailed overview of 64 of the most common behavior problems, including 22 types of aggression. Despite its ambitious content, the book lives up to its 'five minute' claim. This is impressive considering that many training books devote hundreds of pages to one of these subjects. For breeders, rescue organizations or anyone normally engaged in advising pet owners about training and behavior, it's well worth the price." (DogWorld)
"This book will help the veterinarian provide guidance to clients on the myriad of behavioral problems presented to the practice. A CD-ROM with behavior handouts rounds out the usefulness of this book. ... Well organized and thorough. I recommend it for any clinic library." (Veterinary Information Network)
"A manual perfect for practicing vets and college-level students." (Midwest Book Review)
- Part of the popular Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult series
- Covers common canine and feline behavior problems
- Includes client education handouts, which can be downloaded digitally
- The ideal quick reference for veterinarians and students