1. The Blueprint Thesis: A Different Approach to Growth.
Part One: Create and Sustain a Breakthrough Value Proposition.
2. The Blueprint Value Proposition.
Part Two: Create and Sustain Exponential Revenue Growth.
3. Exploit a High-Growth Market Segment.
4. Marquee Customers Shape the Revenue Powerhouse.
5. Leverage Big Brother Alliances for Breaking into New Markets.
Part Three: Seizing the Opportunity to Create Exponential Returns.
6. Becoming the Masters of Exponential Returns.
7. The Management Team: Inside-Outside Leadership.
8. The Board: Comprised of Essentials Experts.
9. Linking the 7 Essentials.
10. Blueprint Companies for the Next Decade and Your Part in Them: An Epilogue.
Appendix A: Top 100 Blueprint Companies.
Appendix B: Delivering Breakthrough Benefits Drives Exponential Growth.
Appendix C: Assessing Management’s Focus, Drive, and Ability.
Appendix D: Methodology.
- INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO QUANTIFYING GROWTH PATTERNS. Thomson fills a hole in new thinking about learning from companies and applying their success for managers, entrepreneurs, and investors by laying out fact-based findings so that they are actionable.
- BASED ON YEARS OF RESEARCH. Thomson has identified the P&L and management patterns of companies who have IPO’d since 1980 and have achieved $1B in revenue. He offers readers a plan on realizing growth based on the research, success, and excellence of tracking the success of these "Blueprint" companies.
- INTERACTIVE WEBSITE. The book will have links in each chapter for readers to interact with a companion website where they’ll find case studies, interviews, financial data, and a current list of potential Blueprint companies to track.