1. Car Wreck, Traffic Jam, or Freeway?
2. Faith versus History.
3. The Trend Is Your Friend (Until It Isn’t).
4. Catching the Next Wave.
5. Into the Matrix: History’s Guide to Realistic Expectations.
6. Financial Physics: Interconnected Relationships.
7. Risky Expectations.
8. Plausible Expectations: A Realistic Appraisal of the Prospects for Earnings Growth.
9. Pension Fund Problems in Your Backyard.
10. The Issue of Retirement in an Aging World: Is It Something in the Water?
11. Demography Is Destiny.
12. King Dollar and the Guillotine.
13. The Muddle Through Economy.
14. Chairman Greenspan and the Shoot-Out at the OK Corral.
15. Why Investors Fail: Analyzing Risk.
16. Taking Stock: The Fundamental Nature of Bull’s Eye Investing.
17. Bringing Out Your Inner Spock.
18. The Value in Stocks.
19. Investing in Bonds: Or the Sisyphus Syndrome.
20. Hedge Funds 101: The Basics.
21. Investing in a Fund of Hedge Funds.
22. Doing Your Due Diligence.
23. All That Glitters, Etc.
24. Bull’s Eye Investing.
Appendix A: Suggested Reading Material.
Appendix B: Bond Information.
Appendix C: Hedge Fund Industry Resources.
Appendix D: Hedge Fund Net Worth Requirements: Why a Million Isn’t Always Enough.
About the Author.
- Includes practical information that can help students choose stable and secure investments.
- Examines the state of today’s economy, and suggests relevant investment strategies to implement in this type of economy.
- Written by an established investment expert.