About the Authors.
1. The Impact of Communications on Developing Markets.
2. Mobile Telephony – A Great Success Story? Can Mobile Growth Be Sustained?
3. Communications for All – is it a Myth?
4. Customers' Needs for Telecoms Services and Applications.
5. Mobilising Wireless Communications for Mass Markets.
6. Defining Innovative Business Models for Sustainable Telecoms Growth.
7. Straight from Top Executives – Trends and Approaches.
8. Internet in Rural Areas – Emerging Business Models and Opportunities in Developing Countries.
9. Making It Happen: Enabling Communication in Developing Economies.