Chapter 2. The GRAPES of Value.
Chapter 3. The Integrated Theory of Business Valuation.
Chapter 4: Adjustments to the Income Statements: Normalizing and Control Adjustments.
Chapter 5. Fundamental Adjustments to Market Capitalization Rates.
Chapter 6. Developing Appropriate Discount Rates.
Chapter 7. Introduction to the QMDM: The Shareholder Level of Value.
Chapter 8. The QMDM Assumptions in Detail.
Chapter 9: Applying the QMDM.
Chapter 10: Application of the Integrated Theory to Tax Pass-Through Entities.
- New introductory chapter that “eases the reader into the book
- Revision includes review of latest restricted stock and pre-IPO studies
- Updated Quantitative Marketability Discount Model (QMDM) chapter
- New S Corporation valuation chapter
- Discussion of the latest development in Business Valuation practice in light of “the new integrated theory”