Test prep software featuring more than 700 sample CCNA questions and answers
This custom test engine product is packed with more than 700 practice exam questions, each containing a link to an integrated e-book version of Todd Lammle's bestselling CCNA Study Guide, which prepares you not only for the exam, but the real world as well.
In addition, the cutting-edge features of this product allows you to create custom practice tests, including testing on specific exam objectives and topic areas. Users are given the option of taking the exams in one of two modes: Practice (similar to actual live exam in that user does not see correct answers and explanation until test is completed) or Learning (allows user to check answers as they progress through the exam, and can get hints and relevant information from the Sybex Study Guide).
Encourages you to take your preparation to new heights by offering you custom exams that support all question types: multiple choice, hotspot, matching, sequencing, and simulations
- Includes practice questions that map to the seven domains of the CCNA exam
- Features test questions prepared by networking guru and bestselling veteran author Todd Lammle
- Provides a full three-year software license that is valid upon activation
If you are eager to go beyond what previous practice test products have offered, then CCNA eTestPrep is the resource you need to prepare for and approach the exam with confidence.
NOTE: You can download the software from the "Downloads" tab on the product page of sybex.com to preview the product using the demo mode. You will need to purchase an activation code from sybex.com in order to use all of the features and functions of the product.
- CPU: 1000 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- RAM: minimum of 512 MB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 250 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor
- Only required for download and license activation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Adobe Flash Player: Version 7 or later
The license is active for 36 months from time of activation.