CCSP: Secure Intrusion Detection and SAFE Implementation Study Guide: Exams 642-531 and 642-541
DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Cisco's Secure Intrusion Detection (CSIDS) and SAFE Implementation (CSI) exams. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the focused and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this two-in-one Study Guide provides:
- Focused coverage on working with a Cisco Intrustion Detection System and SAFE Implemtation
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including the Sybex testing engine and electronic flashcards for your Palm
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
Secure Intrusion Detection:
- Designing a Cisco IDS protection solution
- Installing and configuring a Cisco IDS Sensor
- Tuning and customizing signatures to work optimally in specific environments
- Performing device management of supported blocking devices
- Performing maintenance operations
- Monitoring a protection solution for small and medium networks
- Managing a large scale deployment of Cisco IDS Sensors
- Security Fundamentals
- Architectural Overview
- Cisco Security Portfolio
- SAFE Small Network Design
- SAFE Medium Network Design
- SAFE Remote-User Network Implementation
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System.
Chapter 1 Introduction to Intrusion Detection and Protection.
Chapter 2 Installing Cisco Secure IDS Sensors and IDSMs.
Chapter 3 Configuring the Network to Support Cisco Secure IDS Sensors.
Chapter 4 Configuring Cisco Secure IDS Sensors Using the IDS Device Manager.
Chapter 5 Configuring Signatures and Using the IDS Event Viewer.
Chapter 6 Enterprise Cisco Secure IDS Management.
Chapter 7 Enterprise Cisco Secure IDS Monitoring.
Part II Cisco SAFE Implementation.
Chapter 8 Security Fundamentals.
Chapter 9 The Cisco Security Portfolio.
Chapter 10 SAFE Small and Medium Network Designs.
Chapter 11 SAFE Remote Access Network Design.
CH 2. Question#4 says the answer is "D" when it should be "C" int0 not int1