DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Cisco's Secure PIX Firewall (CSPFA) and Secure VPN (CSVPN) exams.
This two-in-one Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of all exam topics
- Practical information on implementing Cisco's Secure PIX and Secure VPN technologies
- Hundreds of challenging review questions
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
Secure PIX Firewall:
- Translations and Connections
- Access Control Lists and Content Filtering
- Object Grouping
- Advanced Protocol Handling
- Attack Guards, Intrusion Detection, and Shunning
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Cisco PIX Device Manager
- Enterprise PIX Firewall Management and Maintenance
- Firewall Services Module
- VPN and IPSec Technology Overview
- VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Hardware
- Remote Access with Pre-shared Keys and Digital Certificates
- IPSec Software Client Firewalls
- Software Client Auto-Initiation
- Hardware Client Configuration
- Network Client Backup and Load Balancing
- Software Auto-Update
- Configuring for the IPSec Over UDP and IPSec Over TCP\
- LAN-to-LAN with Pre-Shared Keys, NAT, and Digital Certificates
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced.
Chapter 1: PIX Firewall Basics.
Chapter 2: PIX Firewall Configuration.
Chapter 3: ACLs, Filtering, Object Grouping, and AAA.
Chapter 4: Advanced Protocol Handling, Attack Guards, and Intrusion Detection.
Chapter 5: Firewall Failover and PDM.
Chapter 6: VPNs and the PIX Firewall.
Part II: Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks.
Chapter 7: Introduction to Virtual Private Networks.
Chapter 8: Introduction to Cisco VPN Devices.
Chapter 9: Configuring the VPN Concentrator.
Chapter 10: Managing the VPN Concentrator.
|Combined Errata, |
Line 8 of the configuration command should read: MSFC(config)# int vlan 15