DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for the challenging CISSP exam from (ISC)-2. This revised edition was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's security certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on critical security technologies and topics
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards for your Palm
You'll find authoritative coverage of key exam topics including:
- Access Control Systems & Methodology
- Applications & Systems Development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Law, Investigation & Ethics
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Security Architecture & Models
- Security Management Practices
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
Chapter 1 Accountability and Access Control.
Chapter 2 Attacks and Monitoring.
Chapter 3 ISO Model, Network Security, and Protocols.
Chapter 4 Communications Security and Countermeasures.
Chapter 5 Security Management Concepts and Principles.
Chapter 6 Asset Value, Policies, and Roles.
Chapter 7 Data and Application Security Issues.
Chapter 8 Malicious Code and Application Attacks.
Chapter 9 Cryptography and Private Key Algorithms.
Chapter 10 PKI and Cryptographic Applications.
Chapter 11 Principles of Computer Design.
Chapter 12 Principles of Security Models.
Chapter 13 Administrative Management.
Chapter 14 Auditing and Monitoring.
Chapter 15 Business Continuity Planning.
Chapter 16 Disaster Recovery Planning.
Chapter 17 Law and Investigations.
Chapter 18 Incidents and Ethics.
Chapter 19 Physical Security Requirements.
Answers to Review Questions: Answer to Question 20 should read A. The Definition Language (DDL) is used to make modifications to a relational database's schema.