DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1D0-420, CIW Site Designer and Exam 1D0-425, CIW E-Commerce Designer.
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on web site and e-commerce design
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam topics, including:
- Implementing design concepts, vision statements, Web strategy and tactics
- Enhancing web site usability with tables, frames, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Using client-side and server-side programming
- Implementing marketing in e-commerce site development
- Developing and hosting an e-commerce site using outsourcing services
- Configuring Web server software for an e-commerce site
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Design Methodology and Technology.
Chapter 1: Overview of Web Design Concepts.
Chapter 2: Navigation Concepts.
Chapter 3: Web Graphics.
Chapter 4: Multimedia and the Web.
Chapter 5: The Website Development Process.
Chapter 6: HTML Standards and Compliance.
Chapter 7: HTML Tables and Web Page Structure.
Chapter 8: HTML Frames.
Chapter 9: Metadata, Cookies, and the Web.
Chapter 10: Cascading Style Sheets.
Chapter 12: Dynamic HTML.
Chapter 13: Extensible Markup Language (XML).
Chapter 14: Java Applets.
Chapter 15: Databases.
Chapter 16: HTTP Servers.
Chapter 17: Standards Organizations.
Chapter 18: Applications and Tools.
Chapter 19: Website Publishing.
Part II: E-Commerce Strategies and Practices.
Chapter 20: Electronic Commerce Foundations.
Chapter 21: Law and the Internet.
Chapter 22: Web Marketing Goals.
Chapter 23: Online Product Promotion.
Chapter 24: Site Usability and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Chapter 25: Business-to-Business Frameworks.
Chapter 26: Electronic Commerce Site Creation Packages¿Outsourcing.
Chapter 27: Electronic Commerce Site Creation/Development Software.
Chapter 28: Configuring and Using Payment Gateways.
Chapter 29: Transaction Security.
Chapter 30: Website Management and Performance Testing.
Appendix A: HTML Quick Reference.
Appendix B: The HTML 4.01 Recommendation.
Appendix C: Electronic Commerce Planning Checklist.
perfcard incomplete. .