A complete, full-color guide to Canon's popular and complex dSLR camera
Canon's new EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. This guide covers them all, helping you get the most from your investment whether you're new to SLR photography or a first-time Rebel T1i user.
Designed to go wherever your camera goes, the Canon EOS Rebel T1i/500D Digital Field Guide covers all the settings and how to use them, as well as step-by-step techniques to help you get the best shots in various situations.
- Explains all the camera's controls and settings and how to make effective use of them
- Walks you through shooting HD video with the exclusive video feature
- Offers professional tips and suggestions for getting the best shots in a wide selection of settings and environments
- Illustrated with more than 200 full-color professional photographs
- Discusses how to use the EOS system of lenses and Speedlites
- Convenient size fits in your camera bag for ready reference wherever you take pictures
Canon EOS Rebel T1i/500D Digital Field Guide is an indispensable accompaniment to your Rebel T1i dSLR.
Part I: Exploring the EOS Rebel T1i/500D.
Chapter 1: Navigating and Setting Up the EOS Rebel T1i/500D.
Chapter 2: Using the EOS Rebel T1i/500D.
Chapter 3: Getting Great Color.
Chapter 4: Using Live View.
Chapter 5: Using Movie Mode.
Chapter 6: Customizing the EOS Rebel T1i/500D.
Part II: Doing More with the EOS Rebel T1i/500D.
Chapter 7: Using Flash.
Chapter 8: Exploring Canon Lenses and Accessories.
Chapter 9: The Elements of Exposure and Composition.
Chapter 10: In the Field with the EOS Rebel T1i/500D.
Part III: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Downloading Images and Updating Firmware.
Appendix B: Exploring RAW Capture.